Re: [OM] Just got OM-1n back from John H :)

Subject: Re: [OM] Just got OM-1n back from John H :)
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
You almost had me believing.... until you mentioned
Canon, the cesspit of camera companies. The place
where all the reject ideas for modes and 'features'
get incorporated into each and every one of their
camera bodies. Canon seems to think 50 flash modes, 37
metering modes, 100 program modes, a dozen focus modes
on thier lenses, and various other modes, all crammed
onto 'hi-tech' plastic 35mm body is actually a GOOD
thing. I'll buy a 'wonderful super quality' CAMBRON
lens and camera before I go down the Canon route
again. So your little scheme didn't work, now you must
send me a brand new Zuiko 250/2 as payment or... or...
well... something... will... happen... and it will be
very, very........ well use your imagination or
something!

Mark (I hate Canon) Lloyd

--- Chris O'Neill <chris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

, "If I