Re: [OM] OT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:17:05 -0700
I think this summer he listed this with a reserve and it actually did pick up a few bids--reserve never met, of course. Or at least he used this picture--for all I know he has the world's largest collection of Zuiko 55mm's.

The price is beyond reason. That's on the high side for a 50mm f1.2 which is a much better lens.

Tris

I know we've recently had much talk about these guys.  Isn't this the third
or fourth time for this particular lens to be posted by them now... each
time they lower their 'opening' bid a smidge.  It's still ridiculously high.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1288106980