[OM] (ot) 31 special edition Leicas

Subject: [OM] (ot) 31 special edition Leicas
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 08:53:36 -0700 (PDT)
I know that this is not Olympus but you have to see
this on e-bay #1287537780. for the low low price of
140,000 dollars you too can own 31 special edition
Leica M6 cameras. This is am interesting auction to
say the least and since it has something to do with
photograpy I thought I'd share it. I hope some museum
somewhere buys this collection and puts it up on
display.

Mark Lloyd