Re: [OM] Items on E*bay

Subject: Re: [OM] Items on E*bay
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 06:11:10 -0500
Smitty,

We've talked about this occasionally, but no one has come up with a good
solution, so we all just bid on things.  It would be pretty complicated to
keep track of everything that we are all bidding on.  Some people only buy
when they can snipe a bargain (me) and others buy when they want something
in particular.

Just bid!

Tom