RE: [OM] Laguna Seca CART weekend

Subject: RE: [OM] Laguna Seca CART weekend
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:16:48 -0400
Nice work Mike.  Seems to get better and better.

I was thinking about you while I was at the World of Outlaws Championship Finals at the Dirt Track at Lowes Motor Speedway. Do you ever attempt to shoot at night? There was one guy there (all were in the infield of the 4/10 mile track) who was using a very large, bright flash with his telephoto lens. Non of the photos at the official website are up to the quality of your shots.

Gregg