Re: [OM] Mini-Update to FAQ

Subject: Re: [OM] Mini-Update to FAQ
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:19:56 -0400
Lee,

Thanks for all you have done with your site, and the work that continues to go into it. Hopefully you will be able to think only of the sky over the coming several nights.

Gregg
in Salisbury, NC

Hi all:
I've just posted a mini-update to the OM SLR FAQ page.

Finally, I hope everything is going well on the list.  I'm sorry I can
no longer read the list regularly, but it had become hard to deal with
the volume (much of it questions that have been asked/answered at least
100 times... *sigh*).
Cheers,
--Lee