Re: [OM] Re: Digital Photo Emailing

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Digital Photo Emailing
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:15:25 -0400
Resize the photo to a maximum of 800 pixels wide,  and resize it at 72 dpi.
When you save it you may be prompted as to how much jpeg compression to use.
The more you use the smaller the file but keep in mind that quality in the
end result will drop with the increase in compression.  I'm sure others can
go into more detail, but this is what works for me.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000