RE: [OM] Zuiko 1.2

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 1.2
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:50:25 -0700
The 55 is the older of the two and is only available in SC.  The 50mm seems
to be the more desireable of the two, due in part to its' availability in
MC.  I can only speak for the 55 (don't own a 50) by saying I love it's low
light capabilities, but wholly bokeh, batman, what a miniscule depth of
field if you dare to shoot it wide open.