Re: [OM] No help from list members

Subject: Re: [OM] No help from list members
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:28:32 -0400

From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:29:49 -0700

---snip----
----snip----

>So Walt, by the way, just where is it that you live, anyway...?
>
><g>
>
>Visa card in quick-release holster...
>--
>
>Jim Brokaw
>OM-1's, -2's, -4's, (no -3's yet) and no OM-oney...

Ah, Jim, I can?t resist giving a hint, so here goes:  I live a
little to the northwest of Atlanta, just across the Hooch.  I?m
beginning my vacation by going to watch the Volunteers play the
Crimson Tide on October 20.  On my way to and from the game, I
will pass neareer the camera store than I am as I write this.
More I cannot tell.  Go Big Orange!

Walt Wayman