Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:20:07 +0100
Hello Fabien,

I have one of these lenses - I've never owned any other 400mm lenses so
I can't compare it to anything but it seems good to me - good contrast
and sharpness, and easy to focus.  It's very heavy, though - about 2kg!
I think $250 is a very high price for it -  I got mine for 55 pounds
(about $80).  Maybe I was just lucky?

Roger