Re: [OM] No help from list members

Subject: Re: [OM] No help from list members
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:18:19 -0500
Walt, Walt,

You came HERE for support in NOT buying? Shame on you.

By the way, I'm not sure I want to know about the camera store.

Or maybe I do <g>.

Tom

Having fallen off the wagon, right onto my wallet, I am absolutely
UNDERwhelmed by the support and encouragement I'm getting from my
fellow junkies.  Don't any of you have enough human compassion and
kindness not to tempt me with more acquisitions?

I was just told, like it was a big secret, about a camera store
with, to quote my source, "a whole s--tload of Olympus stuff."
It's not too far from me, but I'm not saying where until I go see
for myself.  I'm taking a couple of weeks of vacation beginning
week after next, and I'll check it out then and get back to y'all
with the scoop.  That may be my best chance for revenge -- spread
the disease.

And, by the way, isn't there a web site where I can just download
the necessary forms to file a bankruptcy petition?

Walt Wayman