Re: AW: [OM] Re: 8mm on eBay

Subject: Re: AW: [OM] Re: 8mm on eBay
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nothing
(not even my 24 Shift :) beats the 8mm fisheye in the
coolness factor. I live in Rochester and they have an
8mm fisheye on an OM-1 at the George Eastman house
which is bar none the best photog museum in the world.
Its behind glass and I practically drooled when I saw
it. Too bad its just for looking and not for using,
I'd borrow it in a heartbeat. They also have some
other cool lenses like the .98 f-stop canon normal
lens, which is simply ridiculously gigantic.

Mark Lloyd