Re: RE : [OM] B&W BABY PHOTOS

Subject: Re: RE : [OM] B&W BABY PHOTOS
From: Hank <zuikosis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:59:58 -0700
Try bouncing the flash backwards opposite the direction of the baby, point
it up at a white ceiling in a room with as much white to bounce from as
possible.  That should
give you nice soft light.  Try Kodak Tmax 100 film and open your aperture
one
more stop than light meter indicates.  35-105 sounds good.  Don't forget to
remove
any filters before you make the exposure (I learned that one from Gorgeous
George
  himself about 20 years ago for free !)

-- Hank