Re: [OM] Foam seals

Subject: Re: [OM] Foam seals
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:05:56 +0200
It is easy to see when foam seals need to be
exchanged. The foam on the back hinge of my OM-4 is
tacky and flaky and in general it looks kinda gross.
The foam on the mirror pads, however, looks like foam
rather than a tacky mess. It still keeps out light,
but I don't know for how long. So to answer your
question it is very easy to tell if your foam's bad,
it doesnt really look like foam :)

Mark Lloyd

So, to interpret your answer: if I don't see anything strange, then all is well?

Henrik Dahl