Re: [OM] Circ. Polarizers - What brands?

Subject: Re: [OM] Circ. Polarizers - What brands?
From: Marcin Kost <kosta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:00:42 +0200
Hi!
    I am living in strange country called Poland. Oly polarizers are not
available on our market :(((. I decided to Hoya HMC (gray package) because
of two reasons
first Hoya has a good reputation on polish photo list pl.rec.foto
Second there was sales in a shop I bought my polarizer for 80 PLN it is ~20
$ it is Hoya HMC, I  also bought a NDx4 Hoya HMC for 8$ in the same
store al
filters were (are) 49mm for 85/2 ,28/3.5 and 50/1.8 I own
   My 1 cent to wide angles 28/3.5 I find as a very good small lens, I
am very happy with mine, and of course it is silvernose :)))
Regards
Marcin
PS: Someone told that Oly filters was made by Hoya is it true?

Marcin: