Re: [OM] Olympus 28-48 zoom f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 28-48 zoom f/4
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:04:14 -0500
Martin,

I have a very confusing opinion of the lens -- and I own one.  If the was a
24-48, then I'd LOVE it.  My problem is that choosing between the
35-70/3.5-4.5 and the 28-48/4, I usally pick up the 35-70.  Now that I type
this, I may rethink that.  My logic was I'd miss the 48-70 range, but
honestly, I shoot a heck of a lot more wide-angle then short telephoto.

The 24-48, combined with a 21 and a 75-150 would make an awesome kit.

You've inspired me to go out and use the lens more, when as I started the
message I was going to offer to sell it to you!

Oh, and that price is higher than ebay, but KEH stands behind what they
sell.  The lens was selling on ebay for $200+ a year ago, but has fallen in
price.

Tom

Came upon this lens and wondered if anyone has any experience with
it...Olympus lens site did'nt have a cost basis.. KEH has one for $205
graded Ex...Marty