Re: [OM] no more carryons?

Subject: Re: [OM] no more carryons?
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:54:22 -0500
This is my last OT post on this thread - but no one in journalism (or
anywhere else) has noted that until about the time of WW II, all US airline
captains were REQUIRED by federal law to pack a sidearm while on duty.  It
was a holdover from the early airmail days.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/