Re: [OM] B/W film specs

Subject: Re: [OM] B/W film specs
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:18:14 +1000
Ilford's consumer grade BW film. Good stuff - we eat it by the 30m roll at
school. The bulk pack has the recommended development times for all Ilford
developers on the pack (plus D76, Acufine and Rodinal) for exposure at 50,
125 and 200 ISO  (i.e. Rodinal, 1:25 - 5, 6 or 9 mins at 20degC). If you
need full data, ask.
AndrewF