RE: [OM] Seattle Film Works (was films)

Subject: RE: [OM] Seattle Film Works (was films)
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:38:45 -0700
Even the stuff in red canisters was C41 stock, or at least the only stock I've seen from them in that packaging was (ISO 400). I didn't buy it, but I did try it out. Okay results, nothing great.

By the way, even though this was C41 stock the local shops wouldn't touch it and my wife mailed it in. Go figure.

Tris

I remember reading that their "new" film (since they changed
from the old red canisters) is made by Agfa.  Can't remember
where I read this.  FWIW.