Re: [OM] Seattle Film Works (was films)

Subject: Re: [OM] Seattle Film Works (was films)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:19:09 EDT
I tried Seattle Film Works years ago, enticed by the "free" film.  Wasn't
impressed, and the cost savings wasn't all that great, either.  Went back to
Kodak and the other local developers.  Last I heard, SFW was in financial
difficulty.  There is a little SFW booth downtown in the QFC parking lot, so
they still plug along.  Unless I hear something wonderful about SFW, I will
stay away.  I suppose the pro labs would develop SFW's film?  Anybody try
that?
Rich