Re: [OM] OM Single digit on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Single digit on eBay
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:27:02 -0500
Honestly, right now, I think it is because nobody likes to lose money on
their sales.  I believe prices are depressed right now, so I am 'sitting on
the sidelines' and not selling on ebay. I'd rather keep it for awhile than
sell it at a bargain.

That is reaffirmed by the fact that I sniped a kit on ebay last night
(somewhat accidently) for a surprisingly low dollar amount.

Tom