[OM] painting chrome OM-1 covers black.....

Subject: [OM] painting chrome OM-1 covers black.....
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:27:42 -0700
A while ago there was a thread involving painting the top and bottom plates of an OM-1 chrome, black. Some people talked about powder coating, etc..... Has anyone successfully painted the plates yet? Or attempted the process?

Or, does anyone have a parts OM-1 (black) with covers they would be interested in selling?

(I'd like to have a black OM-1, and I'm trying to do it without having to buy another camera.)

James.