[OM] 85mm f2 for sale

Subject: [OM] 85mm f2 for sale
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:51:28 -0700
Ok, this hurts!
I had to decide which lens to sell in order to
finance a Vivitar series 1 28-90 /2.8 - 3.5.
It was between the 85/2 and the 199/2.8.
Some how the 100 stays even though I have
given the 85 more use lately.
I really think they are equals.

So it is the 85mm f2, silver nose, single coated.

This lens is what I would call a 9.
There are slight cleaning marks and slight paint wear
on the aperture ring and inside the filter threads.
Personally I think it is gorgeous.  It will come with
Olympus caps but I am using my most beat up ones
for the sale.  The front cap is particularly beat up but holds on fine.

I went to the KEH site and they had 4 of these ranging from EX+ to Bgn.
Prices went from 339.00 to 159.00  I made an average from the four prices
and got 274.00.
I will let it go for $275 U.S.  USPS Money order is preferred.
If you have the needed Vivitar for sale and it is in like condition I will
try to work something out in trade plus the difference.
The zooms seem to go for $150 to $199 these days.
please keep the transaction off list. CPL49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charlie Loeven

PS:  I will pay the shipping in the U.S.  by USPS air mail.