Re: [OM] window cleaning

Subject: Re: [OM] window cleaning
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:23:29 -0500
Actually, I suppose it's more of a case of convenience -- we don't have to ask,
"OK,
who's got the cold cream?", or rummage around on our benches to find it -- the
solution (pardon the pun) is right on the tip of our noses!  (Two puns in one!
Sorry!
;^)

And for those just now dropping in, just be sure to clean off what ever you use
kill fungus on glass, OK?  You don't leave it on there!  (Someone's sure to
think we
do....)