[OM] Duh! (and ON topic)

Subject: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:35:30 -0700
OK, so I've gotten my OM-2N back from CLA by Clint down at Photosphere.
(Thanks, Clint, it's working GREAT!) And I've been shooting with it a LOT.
And lately been carrying it as well as a 24/2.8 and 135/2.8 in my small bag
in the car. So...

Yesterday, a crane lifting some prefab concrete building panels into place
at one of my client's sites falls over (no one hurt). A photo op! I grab the
OM-2n and the 24/2.8 from the car. Compose and shoot what should be some
nice shots, the 24 giving me the ability to get in really close and still
get the entire "disaster" in the frame.

On the way home we have an interesting sunset (photo op #2!) and I use up
some more of the roll. And tonight, we have another interesting sunset (op
#3!!), and I use up the rest of the roll. Right beyond frame 24 to 25...
26... 27...

...On Tuesday, when I took half a dozen rolls of film to be processed, and
unloaded the camera, I forgot to RELOAD.... :-(

*sigh*

---
Scott Gomez