Re: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 07:36:29 -0400
I have not managed to try to take pictures with an empty camera....yet. I'm
sure its just a matter of time:) However, I have managed to take some shots
without turning on my OM-2n. Whenever this happens, I realize that I'm
relying too heavily on the camera's auto setting. I did this once at a
wedding for a handful of pictures. Unfortunately, some of the guests
overheard me while I colourfully verbalized my thoughts on the situation.
Fortunately, most of these guests were members of my family, so they were
accustomed to my vocabulary. In times like this, I'm thankful for the
latitude of print film and the printing process. Its great for dullards like
myself ;)

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada