[OM] off on a trip+single lens+7dayshop

Subject: [OM] off on a trip+single lens+7dayshop
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:50:15 +0100
If I'm not allowed a zoom, I"ll take the 35/2 on front of an om3 - this lens is wonderful.

I mentioned to uk listees about 7dayshop.com prices; someone mentioned that the battery listing for sr44s was confusing - well, I just got sr44w panasonics very cheaply, so order away!!

(no connection...)

Finally off on my summer holiday ; here's what will be in my bag:
4Ti + 35-80
3 + 50/1.2
28, 100 + 180 2.8 + 1.4x
F280

20 rolls provia 100f, 6 rolls 400f

Off topic :-)

Bronica ETRSi 10 rolls provia 100f
Polaroid sx-70

10 days away, be good while I'm off

Pete

Dr. Peter Dixon
Neurogenetics Unit, Department of Clinical Neurology
6th Floor, Institute of Neurology
Queen Square
London WC1N 3BG
Tel: 0207 837 3611 xtn 4305