[OM] A LENS & a BODY.

Subject: [OM] A LENS & a BODY.
From: sunil manga <ameteep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:51:52 +0530
Hi LIST,
A Lens & a Body.
The Body is definitely the OM4T....
and about that Lens?
Well a couple of months ago I bought a 90/2.0
zuiko/macro.
Initially it was a purchase to try and find out what
the 90/2.0 hype is all about.
Having used it, heavily, 3 rolls a week of FLOWER
Shoots and landscapes,
I have realised that it is 'The Lens' to have and use.
One can focus, razorsharp, from infinity to 13 inches
flat.
Awesome range, even better and more addictive than  a
24~200 TOKINA ZOOM!!

The results are AWESOME.
It has that CRYSTALBALL Glass look.
Each photograph is sharp and colorful and BOKEH.
It also helps that whatever you shoot is sharp in one
plane only and all else is diffused.
More like '3D' as our friend TOM SCALES would say.
Really a fantastic piece of CLASS-GLASS.
Dont believe anyone, just try shoot a roll of film with
it.
Guess I got carried away with all that verbose.
Keep in touch. Sunil Manga, OM List, INDIA.