RE: [OM] One body, one Zoom? (Was One camera, one lens)

Subject: RE: [OM] One body, one Zoom? (Was One camera, one lens)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:45:12 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx

> I think all of you who've chosen zoom lenses are cheating!
>  Makes it too easy.  Restrict yourselves to one focal length only - then
>  we'll see who's wide and who's long (as it were)

Alright, already.  I had previously voiced my opinion as -2n with 35-70/3.6.
If you're going to play that way, my vote becomes -2n with 85/2.  Somehow my
body vote got placed in the -4Ti column... while I love my 4t, I'm still
partial by and large to the old -2n (I'm just a sentimental fool I guess, eh
schnozz?)

No, just a fool...

Jim 8^)