Re: [OM] True Confession (Was Haves and Have-nots)

Subject: Re: [OM] True Confession (Was Haves and Have-nots)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:04:35 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/01 11:35:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
image66@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> It must be so rough to be a slave to decision making as to which
>  lenses to take.

It is.  What sweet slavery!

Well said, about the kit, Ken.  I'm still in the "play" stage with all the
lenses I have managed to accumulate.  Finding favorites (35/2 is in the kit,
fer sure -- might swap it with the 28/2.8 from time to time, widest I have at
present).  I want to be able to "grab the kit and go" soon.  Lowe
Microtrekker on the shopping list.  Gonna be a hard night when I have to
decide which lenses get to go in it, which don't.

Out in the boonies of America, I'll take a Jeep over a Volvo-anything.  If
you ever have a problem, more than likely, the next rig to come along will be
able (and will offer) to get you going, or offer to tow ya.  They're not
likely to be as helpful to a Volvo owner (nothing against Swedes -- plenty of
'em in these parts).  Not fair, maybe, but that's the truth.  Jeepers are a
brotherhood, much like Harley Davidson owners.

Rich (3 Jeeps and can't wait for the next one)