Re: [OM] Zoooom

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoooom
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:32:28 -0700
The 25mm works well on zooms for the occasional closeup. I use one on my 35-70
f3.5~4.5 when I am packing light.  If you are shooting flowers, ect you will not
usually notice any problems. With flat stuff like coins, stamps, ect you will
not get good results using a zoom, especially on the edges.

Jim Couch

Charles Loeven wrote:

> Now for close ups, What about putting a 25mm tube on the zoom?
> I don't do much close up.  I do have the tubes and the 55mm filters
> so it will save me some cash.
>
> Charlie

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA