[OM] Going to put up Photos soon

Subject: [OM] Going to put up Photos soon
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Rochester, NY and I
decided to put my 24 Shift through its paces. Took a
lot of shots of my university (University of
Rochester)  , and also of several of the modest
skyscrapers that make up a very nice skyline. The 24mm
perspective was amazingly useful in this respect, but
even fully shifted I had to tilt the lens pretty far
upward to include the entire building :). Personally I
think the Bausch and Lomb building is one of the
prettiest highrises I have ever seen, and I was even
able to get up to the 7th story of the parking garage
right across the street to shoot from an elevated
perspective. All in all Sunday was a very nice day for
me. All these shots were made with Kodak Gold 200
(Fuji is blackballed in Rochester, home of Kodak :) I
was thinking about putting my shots up on Photo.net,
but I know there was a recent discussion on this, and
many different sites were mentioned. Do you think I
should put my photos up there, or put them up
somewhere else? Also which service allows for the most
photos to be put up? The photos should be up by the
end of the week, since I'm on my third roll of film
and the developer I am using (Ritz Camera), gives
discounts for each roll after the first in its Photos
to CD sale. Thank you for your time.

Mark Lloyd