RE: [OM] [OT] Afghanistan thinking

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Afghanistan thinking
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:14:34 -0700
I had 'loaned with the option to buy' a little Olympus kit to a friend from
work's wife about two months ago.  It was an OM-PC with a zuiko 50/1.8 and a
Tokina 35-135 zoom.  She really likes it so far, but he's an old Min*lta
fan, and he went and bought an XD-11 from the dread E*ay this weekend.
Don't know if he'll win out or his wife.  She seems to really like the PC.
Maybe I should have included a zuiko zoom instead of the Tokina.

Anyone out there familiar with this iteration of Min*lta body?  Looks pretty
sophisticated for its age.