[OM] Help or advice needed

Subject: [OM] Help or advice needed
From: "David Howells" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 13:36:02 +0100
Hi Zuiks,
I just bought [another] OM-1 which is in wonderful condition but it has one
problem - the lightmeter appears to respond to light OK, but is about 6 or 7
stops out!!
(I have changed the battery and put in a brand -new HD625 1.35V cell.)
Any ideas on how this can be fixed?
If the only way is a CLA with re-calibration (?) then does anyone have
recommendations for a UK Company, with contact details.

David Howells
(Bought it as it's chrome and the nice one that I got from TS is black <G>)