Re: [OM] [Somewhat OT] Decisions, Decisions!

Subject: Re: [OM] [Somewhat OT] Decisions, Decisions!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:00:22 -0500
Me, I'd go for the scanner.  It will open up your photography in entirely
new ways. Couple it with a decent, but reasonably priced Photo printer and
you have an instant digital darkroom.  The Polaroid is a fantastic
scanner -- truly wonderful.  The prints from my SS4000 and Epson 1270 are
truly stunning, something I could never do in a darkroom.

It takes your photography to a new level, in a new direction.

(make sure it supports NT -- I'm not sure it does. It may require W2K)

My 2 cents.

Tom
From: "Bill Stanke"