[OM] WTB or WTT Olympus auto cord

Subject: [OM] WTB or WTT Olympus auto cord
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:34:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

A few days ago I got a BG2 with several of the
trimmings, but I didnt get everything I wanted for it.
One item I got was a 2m auto cord for the OM-4, Om2n
etc. This cord is too long for my purposes and I would
like to trade it for the .3m or .6m cord in near new
condition, in other words I would like the cord to be
functioning with all the rubber coating intact with
and no "issues." I also have a .6m ttl cord that was
made for the OM2 plain cameras. Since I dont have
either one I would be willing to trade that for the
cord I need. It appears to be in near new condition,
but I don't know if it works since I dont have an
om-2. Please contact me offlist at royer007@xxxxxxxxx

Mark Lloyd