Re: [OM] [OT] Shoes - was: America: The good Neighbor

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Shoes - was: America: The good Neighbor
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 02:28:28 EDT
In a message dated 9/14/01 2:08:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Did other countries also have shoe shops using
 X-rays in the 1950's?  >>

Egad no...I had to subject myself to this mammoth metal plate, that you stood
upon and some sweating, ingratiating (for my Mother) male clerk would slide
sliders in until it hurt...then sell my Mom some Godawful tight patent
leather absurdities guaranteed to blister my feet! Ah...'memories". Guess
that's why I love my "Birth-control" Birkies!

Susan Steele
Virginia USA
The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.