Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Attacks on the U.S.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Attacks on the U.S.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:57:07 -0400
As Lisa and I sat in our backyard this evening, we heard  what may have been
F-16s on patrol (as all commercial traffic had been grounded for many
hours).  It has been one long day of grief.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000