[OM] Today In NYC

Subject: [OM] Today In NYC
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:31:03 -0400
I just got back from work and took a shower to wash off the remains of what
was once the World Trade Center. I work on Wall Street a few blocks away. It
was much, much worse than what you see on the news. One of the most
disturbing parts was the constant shower of singed and burnt office paper.
You know there were people along with all this paper. Please pray for them,
their families and the rescue workers who continue to sacrifice their lives
for people they never met.

The world will never be the same.

Mike V.
"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's live for his
friends." - Jesus Christ (John 15:13)