[OM] Attack on the US

Subject: [OM] Attack on the US
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:24:59 -0500
   Hello all,
  I work at the Dallas-Fort Worth Intl Airport, in Texas, for American
Airlines. I'm an Aircraft Mechanic, and I have worked on both of these two
aircraft. To try to set a few things straight, 1) our 757 was crashed into the
Pentagon. 2) Our 767 was, I believe, crashed into the first trade tower. 3) A
United 767 was crashed into the second trade tower. 4) A United 757 crashed in
Penn. I was at work today, and saw everything unfold on the news. Needless to
say we were all as shocked and horrified as everyone else. I've never in the 25
odd years that DFW airport has been opened, seen it as quiet and empty as
today. I do hope we can find the persons responsible for this and make them
pay, not as vengeance, but justice to all those who lost their lives in this
cowardice act. I do hope we are able to get back to some kind of normalcy, but
it is true, our world will never be the same. Pray for all of the victims,
their families and our Nation and the World. This is why I look so forward to
receiving this list everyday, I love the interaction from around the world. May
God bless us all, and keep you all well.
  I've rattled enough, thanks for the vent.
SmittyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com