Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Attacks on the U.S.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Attacks on the U.S.
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:52:10 -0400
And, the super abilities of the CIA & US intelligence comes, actually, from
movies & television depiction, not the much much less reality. Our spy networks
&
abilities simply aren't  that good. Even Clancy was pointing out how this
country
needs many more operatives doing this kind of thing, and gave figures to support
it.

Larry