Re: [OM] Advice on what to carry...now getting OT "open spaces"

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice on what to carry...now getting OT "open spaces"
From: marcus <marcusb6@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
And here I'm moving from cosmopolitan California to
rural upstate New York, where we can actualy afford
quite a bit more space, which is infested with deer.
It's depressing when my grandparents tell me how
California was before the war...and it never stops,
our remaining wide open spaces are  still filling with
asphalt, shopping centers, and housing developments. -Marcus