RE: [OM] Advice on what to carry...now getting OT "openspaces"

Subject: RE: [OM] Advice on what to carry...now getting OT "openspaces"
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:28:07 -0600
Some states in the East have more deer now than they have ever had. They
raise havoc around the Princeton area as they eat gardens and flowers. Many
are killed by automobiles when crossing the roads. In many areas hunting is
unsafe because of the population density and management of the deer
population is difficult. It does create some good photo opportunities
though. /jnm