Re: [OM] OM-2S Saved by winder

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S Saved by winder
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 01:28:17 -0400
Ray, I probably should get a CLA.  I just have to get around tuit. The
thing is I have seven other working OM bodies, one is a champagne 4T that
I just got CLA'd by John in the spring. It is hard to justifying spending
money on the 2S, I probably should sell it "as is" but I have a hard time
letting go of these things :-)

        Frank