[OM] Help wanted

Subject: [OM] Help wanted
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:43:13 -0500
   Hello all,
  I want to shoot my son playing sports, American football and baseball. Both
are in the evenings where lighting will not be my friend. I will probably not
be able to get down at field level so I will be shooting at some distance from
the stands. What lenses should I look for that would not break a bank? I have a
200 f4 coming soon, would I be able to slip in my 2x converter to get 400 f8?
What would I be looking at for one of the big boys, and which one would be the
best bet? I hope to be able to get some good shots, any advice will be
appreciated.

                                                                  Thanks,

SmittyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com