Re: [OM] Sharing my OM concert photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Sharing my OM concert photos
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 20:50:05 +0200
Hi Les,

> I can reach the site, but the photos don't display. I'm using Netscape
> 4.61.  Some proprietary M$ codes, perhaps?

I have built the site with freeware software, which I think is independant of
the browser. However, I am a "M$" slave at the moment, and a friend using
Netscape has not had the time yet to check the site.

The photo sites use a bit of programming, which could turn other browsers down.
I will have a closer look at that.

Best regards, try again later

Bernd