[OM] Sharing my OM concert photos

Subject: [OM] Sharing my OM concert photos
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 17:10:44 +0200
Hi all,

With all the links to marvellous photo pages in the last days, I will now let
you share some of my concert photos. I have been working with these pages
constantly since I have given my just finished ph.d.- thesis to the editor,
which partly has cleared my mind again.

Look here: http://vendelbogade5.homepage.dk/

The page is still under construction, as I have to choose among some 40 or 50
concerts. Please press the refresh button regularly. You will find more or less
selectiveness among the concerts. And if you look at the earlier images, some
improvement can be seen (I hope <g>). I also want to add some information on
the bands, as they all are pretty much unknown.

All comments on the photos and the style, selection and HTML coding of the site
are very welcome. I have only tested the page with IE 5.5 so far. For those of
you using a low screen resolution, some scrolling may be necessary.

The picture of the front page shows the top cover of my trusty OM-2.

I'd later like to join the OM webring also. What do you think? Would I need
more OM content?

Have a nice sunday,

Bernd Möller