Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall

Subject: Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:17:42 +0200

Isn't there a lot of artificial lighting in a mall?

Chris

Yes, I was wondering that too. Unusually nice colours for being - I guess - mostly flourescent light. I often use Fuji 200 or 400 Press negative, but often get the green tone when in flourescent. I saw somewhere a "day-filter." Anybody tried that?

http://www.scales.tzo.com/35mm/themall/images/r1-17.jpg
I like very much the boy closing the shop; "is this Life - there has to be something better, just don't bother me with it!" I'm not sure of cropping (as suggested by someone) - he kind of stands in the middle of chaos there, in his own quite universe.

Henrik Dahl