[OM] A few shots at the mall

Subject: [OM] A few shots at the mall
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 13:31:53 -0500
I was just playing around at the mall a week or so ago.  Finally got the
images scanned.  Not very many worthwhile shots, but a few I ended up
thinking were ok.  This was my first cut at my TOPE entry (the mall is the
definition of America, isn't it).  Not sure I'll use any of these, but it
was fun.  Just standard Fuji 400, handheld, available light.  Mostly the
135/2.8.

Here's a few I thought were interesting, at least to me:

I have no idea who this kid is.  There was a mural on the wall and a fake
tree and when he (I think) saw me, he just lit up a smile. Image needs a lot
of work to clean it up:
http://www.scales.tzo.com/35mm/themall/images/r1-13.jpg

Sir, sir, I told you, the store is closed:
http://www.scales.tzo.com/35mm/themall/images/r1-16.jpg

Just waitin' to close:
http://www.scales.tzo.com/35mm/themall/images/r1-17.jpg

This one was taken with the 180/2.8 (1xxxxx) with the 1.4X-A attached. Not a
great artistically, but better quality than I expected.

http://www.scales.tzo.com/35mm/themall/images/r2-12.jpg

Nothing special in any of them, but fun.

Tom