Re: [OM] Re: Cautionary Tale or I'M AN IDIOT!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Cautionary Tale or I'M AN IDIOT!!!
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:31:57 -0400
Dave,
I've made the same disconcerting discovery on several rolls recently. I
haven't caught myself doing it, but I've done it several times lately, even
though I double check the filmspeed every time I use the +/- adjustments.
I've been fortunate not to have lost anything important. But I shoot negs,
so the latitude leaves something useable.

Your fellow IDIOT,
-Mickey